Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wedding Koorai Sarees

ATTILA THE SCOURGE OF GOD



"you do me a great big favor ... ... ... chess as a house?" is not a question, even though it may seem, but a peremptory order followed an ill, treacherous and implied threats like "If I say no I swear ...".
"Come on! Please! It is six days, less than a week!" is the compassionate expression following the first request.
"I do not know how else to do and then ... I know that deep down you like it too!"
"Next - I say - shoot! You need?"
"Attila!" says my friend. Only three syllables: At-ti-la.
speaker and I know I already know what he wants.

Attila is a tabby cat, his cat. A six-pound cat, gray and striatum, with a pound of nails. Which is he tends not resist, they cry and cry out for vengeance bags sofas armchairs.
Those who know him lose faith in God
Attila is a weapon of mass destruction.

"But do not talk so!" I say "but for heaven's sake!"
"Look! I give you the keys of the house. Once you do see a day, give him a bag of food, a bit 'of water and if you changed his litter box. Nothing. A few minutes a day .. . for six days! "
"But porcaput ..." is the oath that I will strangle in her throat.
"Yes? You? And! You?". I mention it with a head and now I find myself in hand the keys of my friend.

Reach home at about 18.00. I open and Attila is already there, just behind the door. Rubs me on the leg and greets me with a feeble "
miaooo " then gets up on his hind legs and sharpen the nails on my jeans and meat of my calf. The caress and he, the damned, he rubs his tail raising.
As agreed to make dinner, to a bit 'of water in the bowl and, taking advantage of his attention to the food, I go away from home.
Easy. E 'was easy after all.

The next day, a little 'later, around 20:00, back in the house and meowing Attila greets me stronger as to show his disappointment at being late. Runs to the kitchen and starts to turn around between his legs as if I wanted to hurry to the Serviglio lunch.
Quickly swallows the contents of the bag that I had paid the first few seconds in the bowl and jump with a leap Sun beds on the couch next to me.
Turn your head down and I understand she wants to cuddle. The
inadvertently scratch the throat and descend gently towards the belly. My hand is blocked by the legs and claws from the front while the rear with a series of two or three jerks I scratch around the inner arm. The feeling is the same as having touched an uncovered electric wire. A shock you dry through the body and from it rises a curse to the sky almost like a curse. But
Attila is there to head up and Sun beds on its side on "his" couch.
I approached the door and walk away. I've had too much and may even be enough for today.

"Ah, if she knew! You will not believe me! But tonight ... Oh my God! Tonight! We could not sleep a wink!" I said the lady next door neighbor of my friend open the door and feeling comes over.
"Good morning, ma'am!" What happened? " I ask.
"The kitten, the kitten of his friend's meow all night! Poor thing just feels! Do something! Do it for me. You know, I am old, I sleep at night and for that little bit 'I was awakened by that heartbreaking .... meow! Truly heartbreaking! I say this with the lady and her enigmatic and hermetic request tells me to take more care of the "cat" or rather just take the "kitty" and take it away from the house and possibly never to return again.
"Of course sir!" I say and add "I carry with me today! happy?"

Attila seems to have understood the program and I turn around rubbing even more than before. I'll take her up and after you open the door of my car slowly on the seat. The time to turn and he sits on the shelf for long.

reached home have the time to get the cat out of my arms now, light and quiet with a leap, jump on a cushion of the couch. Squints eyes and begins to "purr". It 's the new landlord at all. He moves with grace, without any fear, with knowledge.
spent the last three days with my new tenant without major trauma and without excessive damage. He cries a pillow quartered and suffers a tent that I wanted to change for some time. The back of my hands and my hands bear the marks of affection "kitty" but it will!

"Please bring him and I do not ask for more favors like!" I say to my friend.
"Thank you, thank you again. But he has behaved really badly? Sorry again." I said and picked up after Attila goes away.

Finally I took off half of that weight! I'd had enough! Ah .!!!.. finally alone! Only! Too much more! Seeking eyes Attila who has gone away. I fail to see although it is no longer with me.
I can still hear his "
purr ... purr ... " to feel the closeness and warmth of her soft hair.
There is no more. Finally. And I'm alone, and I only tremendously


NAUSEA

:-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment