Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Templates Of Letter Of Comunite Service

INTERRACIAL


Anna is the mother of a friend of mine but it's as if it were mine. Indeed it is not my mother but it is a my friend because you can discuss with friends and act like you could not with their mothers do.

Always attentive to guests' needs and, at times obsessively careful not to miss a smile, a gentle caress and a council and, perhaps, even a rebuke.

know you always and forever I want to know, and it will love the next.
"Good morning, Mrs. Anna. How are you?" is my greeting. "Hello, Good! Not really good: pretty well ... almost too bad!" his answer is that troubles me and worries me. "What happened? - Ask - are you hurt?" "No no no! We miss this one. And 'that ... I'm sorry, but I do not want to talk about!"
It takes a cigarette from a packet, the switch is to the side of the filter, turns his hands off and still retain it in the package.

"Do you want a coffee.?" Calls with a fake smile as a three euro coin. "All right! So we calmed down a little song about it? Make me company?" "Sure," she says and then immediately leads to a coffee table and two cups.
wants to talk, I feel, I want to scream and beat their fists on the table or in someone's face, he needs to say what the ruined stomach. "What happened?" I ask with a tone more energetic. "Marina. My grace is called Marina. He must not do this to me."

Marina is the daughter of twenty-five, pretty, student and worker, not to burden the family. A good girl! A sweet and edgy at the same time.
"Because unfortunately, what has he done?"
"He's a boy!" she says "a good guy, nothing to say, serious, sympathetic. She has a degree and knows three languages. But ..."
"Okay! But you must also convince you that Marina is 25 years old and had to happen!" reference in response. "No, no. You can not understand! He is a foreigner, is Senegal, Liberia or Ivory or better to say I do not know. For me they are all the same." "What?" ... Black? " I say.

head to China to imply a yes, but also adds a deep sigh, agitated and moves his hands as if to add something that does not want uscirle from the intestines and stops in his chest.

"Come on now Come on! Do not think Bluebeard or something! I think will be a nice young man knowing the character of your daughter. Come on! It's not the black man?" And I realize only when it is called having committed a gaffe terribbile that, fortunately, is welcomed with a smile from Anna.
"Who knows! I do not like this story!" she says. "But you already know?" I ask.
"No no no, but I also want to know and talk to him. To see what stuff a man is. ... And also never mind go!"
"Forget what?" I ask again.
"I think it is too ... too!"
"Even?" lengthening its response.
"Muslim! Not practicing, but not a fundamentalist Muslim. There!" And I told you all! " and finally take a deep breath as will satisfy a hunger for air.

"Well! Indeed! Guy to have a house, five times a day ... ... lies on the ground and shows you in prayer .... my ass is not ... you know, its the best but ...! " I do not know what else to add but it seems that my face has graced more Anna laughs.

We have finished drinking the first cup of coffee, but we need another and this time with the correct grappa. A lot of brandy. "Allah akbar!" my bark is lifting the cup. "Prosit!" Anna replied, smiling again.

We have the same feeling, the same

NAUSEA
:-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment