Saturday, May 29, 2010

I-catcher Console - Web Monitor 

beyond the reach '



real conversation with a senior entertained his 70 which carry the most moving passages and reproach to the latest citation of Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi.

"They tell me that I lived beyond my real possibility but I do not understand!

I went to work for 13 years first as a boy in a bar then as a building. The school is not that I really liked, but
to tell the truth, even encouraged me a lot to attend.

I said I was a novice building "but I knew that carrying a bucket
metal or plastic filled with cement from side to side. That bucket was heavy and too thin and I slap some on the neck by a major still burns.

Then, at 18, I met a girl, Mary. We made big plans blocked almost immediately by a child, my first child. Great beautiful child who looked like but I do not know how we ate. Meanwhile

carry no more that bucket, but I put the bricks on each other and with a lead I so did not fall. And my son came to her brother.

mouths and increased expenditures and decreased work and money.

Strange! Today I realize that it did not
never made a trip to my wife!
you that I have traveled! I know the Veneto as my pockets. I built industrial buildings for people to work and then I also know the outskirts of Monaco of Bavaria, Munchen call, and the region of Baden Wurttemberg. Stuttgart is beautiful: it binds them with iron bars and never could figure out what to serve.

And the nights of the desert, in Algeria, are unforgettable, so starry, cold, magic. Too bad! Sin for that incredible smell of gas. Welded pipes and paid me. I paid well and that money came home to Mary who took them to the bank to pay a mortgage, a debt beyond my ability. I forgot: I also bought a house. 70 meters. Very convenient for all of us - and besides
I was always around! - and I could pay it comfortably in 20 years.

Today is mine!

My kids are gone: they have a family now. Today I will not go around town and even Mary's will. But he never wanted? Who knows! We spend our evenings watching TV. We continue to live a life beyond our means "


:-(


0 comments:

Post a Comment