Saturday, May 15, 2010

Blog Dla Jana Pawła






The items used to construct the sentences they serve, in turn, to illustrate a thought, to communicate, to convey feelings, anger, pain and even nausea .
The items thus a means to bring not to remove, as an invisible wall that serves to distinguish those who use them in one way rather than opens another.

I had in my hands a week, a newspaper than TV programs. Nothing fancy.
MY TV is the title (to forget) of Cairo Editore (to close) and Sandy Mayer the Director (to stop).
There is no point. Services are not interesting. Bad photos. No need even for the purpose that it pursues.
So absolutely not worth the 70 cents it costs.

In an article, interview, has attracted my attention. "My husband and I have a python" is the title . Francesca Inardi is interviewed, a squinzietta last minute note to those who do not know, much less for what.
service (sigh!) Mattia Pagnini is that his fame as a nuclear physicist but probably will never, in my opinion, an award in journalism.
The girl, in the brief two-page interview, explains to the astonished Pagnini had always wanted a snake, and finally, after convincing the husband, he turns to his reptile house. "De gustibus non est disputandum" said Cesare or his representative. The interview
(arisigh!) could have been concluded in this way, but the careful Pagnini want to overdo it and here's the question that shakes the cuffs, "How to have a python around the house?" The response of the star
sets in motion the intestines of the reader:
"It 'a very particular animal is born with a very different relationship than what you have with a dog or a cat."

think if it were a rhinoceros or a hippopotamus!

"A snake is not able to recognize, understand that I am his mistress."

But! what a nice company!

"With him, however, are unable to establish a type of communication very intimate, and when I close, can feel my mood and, with the movements of his body, knows how to boost my emotions. It 's amazing! "

I have a limited culture. I have not studied enough and now I repent of my sins no more. What did he want to say or rather what I had understood from
Pout Pourri of those words? What means "very intimate communication" in addition to what my brain thought initially flaccid and treacherous, how does a reptile to "amplify the emotions and what emotions?

I must study. To prepare for a possible interview on any subject as, For example, peace, war, snakes, hippos, the economic crisis, Inter, or Vasco Rossi, Arabs or Jews, because it does not matter what you talk but how you respond. For any question my answer would be "certainly is not a - animal, person, team, people, religion - he loves the patterns or generalizations. Regardless of the categorizations, stereotypes, attributes that society imposes."

does not mean a fucking look great but you want to put and

NAUSEA
:-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment