Friday, December 10, 2010

Best Budget 5.1 Av Receiver 2010

MALA TEMPORA CURRUNT ...


have some time alone at home . I like to be alone with my thoughts were it not for my own thoughts. They approach to the mind, the first thin as strokes, then as a devious assassins up to make room for anxiety, panic.

bills, insurance, and VAT, the loss of revenue from customers increasingly in crisis, more and more charged with ... thoughts.

Outside the lights of the shops for next Christmas trying in every way to be more flamboyant and more hot but give me more sadness than joy.

Listening to the latest CD of Sugar and the music just does not help, it encourages optimism.

" Mala tempora currunt " said an old Roman. I wonder if addressed to the oracle of his time or ours.

pass. Everything passes. Hopefully.

The ancient Roman had also added "... sed peiora parantur " but certainly not this will be remembered for his entourage.

Damn! When I try I can not find ever. Where did I put? Maalox damn where are you? I


NAUSEA


: - /

0 comments:

Post a Comment