Friday, July 17, 2009

Wishin B.day To My G/f

SHORT BREAKS


I'm back, I'm back, just yesterday, a very short period of holidays in one of the most populated with tourists, especially Italians, of all the planet Earth; Sinai, territory far south, Sharm el Sheik.

Sharm el Sheik! strange I never concerned about what this really means Arabic name. Indeed, it does not interest me at all!

When I said that seems to swim in an aquarium could not believe it. I could not believe that a God, any deity, could leave such a paradise corner a. .... a. .... to Arabs, to Muslims. I wonder why? the hotel, my hotel was huge, and full of .... Russians. Italian? seven in all: including me, of course!

After the first two days of sunshine and just want to dive do something new, different, and here the Tourist Hotel Menager, an Italian boy with a strong Tuscan accent, shows me a brochure to visit the Aquarium ... Allah! (sic) An area a little 'further south to reach with a boat and dive in which to really see a paradise. Booyah! Really nice!

on the boat there were about thirty people, all Italians, Italy. There was a Sicilian, I think Catania, who could appreciate the places only if he smoked. He was smoking forever, continuing: I think it has not entered into the boat for lunch .... because he smoked.

A child, a Bergamo, not even beat the eyelids to keep track of the show that microattimo a colorful fish on the water offered. And then he shouted to his parents like a madman "Look at that guy, mama mama see the yellow" banging their feet, waving his hands, it seemed that his soul would leave the body now close.

A lady, a Milanese, turning to me and pointing to the sea "What a deep blue, almost like being in Rhodes." It was clear that the old woman wanted to talk about the first holiday of the year - is a classic of the Italians on holiday. Sharm the old lady will talk about next year, another poor fellow, while visiting, say, Jerusalem or New York! I get up and go without explanation on the other side of the boat to avoid the agony and the ecstasy of the story babbiona!

Two boys, on their honeymoon, they smile to the landscape, are warmed embrace eternity that awaits them and do not feel the strong heat of Egypt. I do not think the show that nature gave them cared that much. They were with us but their spirit was upon us, lost in infinity. How long will this eternity? How much will burn the sacred fire of passion and then be covered by the ashes of a lifetime? Macchemenefrega! Without them.

The boat stops in front of the coast and driving Egypt invites us to dive with fins and masks. The boy is the first to dive, needless to say, and I follow him. I look down and I feel like flying. They are lightweight and I move with grace. I feel good, at peace with God and with myself.
I have not
NAUSEA
:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment