Monday, February 25, 2008

Yeast Infection From Brazilian Wax

Virtuosa

Dear friends, yesterday was marked by two key events . First of all, have played Oscar No Country for Old Men . A good film, mind you, but that does not scream masterpiece: too much complacency in the new Coen brothers, too much knowledge to be good writers and, ultimately, too much boredom in the desert of Texas. Among the various statues that have received, I'm glad for that Javier Bardem, who plays a psychopath who kills with a pneumatic gun, anyone who understood under fire. A statue has also remedied Sweeney Todd, which I think is a bit 'a hoax (Paul, let me know what you think). The second fundamental fact is that today begins Sanremo (thanks to the trio-Marchesini Lopez-Solenghi for having associated indelibly, this name to that of a hypothetical saint holding an oar, we were in Sanremo 1986). Sanremo is important because here, in exile, we are in fact protected: our remote controls, push button 1 when we tune into the BBC. But nothing prevents you from enjoying Gialappa's streaming audio on the Internet. The virtuous Anna Tatangelo (which feels very nice, beautiful, prepared) hereby

And I'm also very superstitious. Before going on stage I'll make a beautiful sign of the cross. And I carry in my pocket to secure a small picture of Padre Pio, he is my true protector


First of all I'd scream a nice Words are important, according to then try to make her understand the distinction between superstition and religion. Or perhaps we should resign ourselves to the fact that the same thing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment